Middletown Meeting laptopphone_iphone phone warning
|when||Tuesday 7:00 pm (ET)|
|focus||Discussion, Rotating focus, Handicapped Accessible, Closed to non-members|
Meeting ID: 525 784 947
Password: Call contact for password
Contact: Susan 502-415-1557
This face-to-face meeting is on hiatus and not currently meeting in person
The following facility info is possibly out of date
To phone in to any Louisville Metro Zoom Meeting phone
- Call the contact above to get the password, if needed
- Dial 646-558-8656
- Follow the prompts to enter the meeting ID and password
- *6 to mute/unmute
- *9 to raise your hand
Borrowed from AA: Zoom-AA-Meeting-Etiquette.pdf
- Whenever you or anything behind you are in motion, please mute your sound
- To speak and be heard, please ensure that both you and everything behind you are stationary (still)
Closed and Open Meetings
This meeting is closed to non-members. Please see below and oa.org for definitions.
- Definition of a Closed Meeting: Restricted to those who desire to stop eating compulsively. Newcomers welcome. (OA members and others who think they may have a problem with food).
- Definition of an Open Meeting: Open to OA members and non-OA visitors. All meetings are considered open unless otherwise indicated.